Bharat Bijlee is at the forefront supplying components into the wind turbine industry. We can offer the right solution for your application.
Through the years, we have built a reputation for supplying the best possible solution for specific applications. This philosophy has led to the development of a revolutionary pitch drive system.
A pitch drive is used to adjust the rotor blades and regulate the power transmitted to the mechanical system. A more responsive pitch system allows the turbine to better react to constantly changing conditions. This puts less stress on the mechanical system and ultimately provides a better performing, longer-lasting wind turbine.
Here are a few examples why our pitch drive system is superior:
- Small footprint – Innovative heatsink allows for smaller cabinet and cost savings.
- Rugged design – Wide temperature ranges, special shock resistant features, etc.
- Dynamic response – Latest control technology provides the best pitch response.
- Powerful programming environment – Programmed in accordance to IEC 61131-3.
- Flexible communication – RS232 serial(user defined), ModbusTCP, option cards: Profibus,CANopen supported
- Integral RFI filter – Robust electrical system
- Precise Position Control – Flexible feedback interfaces; Including absolute SSI
- Single source – System components are optimized to operate together
- Integrated safety features – e.g. switchover to encoderless operation in case of encoder loss.
- Features as required – Braking resistor, fieldbus communications, 24VDC supply, battery monitoring, etc.